Sunday, 22 February 2015

WEAR CRAFTS - LEGACY LAYOUTS

I've been having much fun with the gorgeous legacy range of products made by Simple Stories sent to me by the lovely Jen at Wear Crafts.  These are seriously beautiful papers and it didn't take long to cut into them and get going.  I've already shared one layout with you here and I've got two more to show you this morning

First up - Leave a Legacy, I've used wavy boards, border punches, hand written journalling.  I've used two photos captured when we went to Kelham Island's Victorian Christmas Fayre, one of the Ferris Wheel on it's own and the other of me and my sister and niece chatting with the Ferris Wheel reflected in the window and then to add to it, I used the gorgeous Ferris Wheel element off one of the legacy papers - the word - perfect comes to mind!


Next up a combination of plain cardstock from my stash and then elements of the Simple Stories range.  I decided to turn the square on it's side and rounded all the corners, the strips of paper are from the pieces you cut off at the bottom, I love to use these up wherever I can, a few scattered hearts and a couple of buttons stitched on and it was done!


If you fancy getting your hands on these beautiful papers then head over to Jen's website here 

3 comments:

  1. I like that top layout a lot Virginia. Sorry I didn´t ´Rock´this week. my son had just arrived. You will get a double dose next Friday now, so have a cup of tea ready! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super LOs Virginia. The PPs are fabulous.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete