Monday, 2 February 2015

MORE WEAR CRAFTS SIMPLE STORIES LAYOUTS

Yes that's right suddenly I blink and it's Monday again, I'm sure the weekend goes on fast forward these days!  Got a busy week ahead too so lots to get sorted.

A couple more Simple Stories layouts, the set from Jen at Wear Crafts, the photo documents the cliff side tram at Bridgnorth last year.


And the final page that I created from the kit, I love how these pages are still bright but masculine!

The photo of us on holiday just chilling out, hubby reading and said 14 year old drawing the view in front of him!


Hope you have a happy scrapping day,  so that means out of the one kit with a bit of extra cardstock I got 7 layouts and if I recall correctly the kits retail at £8.99 - bargain!  Fancy knowing more then check out Jen's website, she's also got some fabulous kits for sale here that she's put together and a lot of these are retailing for as little as £5

7 comments:

  1. No isn't that just weird...I have a half sheet of blue paper with the same fancy cut edge .... must be a hint to do another layout :D Love the "cogs" paper on the page where he is concentrating..mind whirring lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers work so well when doing Lo's for men /boys.
    What a bargain Virginia , you certainly got your moneys worth out of that kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desperate to play with my stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages and yes I agree they're lovely and bright, but still masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I get some pennies I am definitely investing in a kit or two. I especially loved the PL style cards/papers. Doubt I would get as much out of it as you do Virginia. I bow down to your scrappiness :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super LOs Virginia. I am always amazed at how much you can get out of your kits.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic layouts.
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete