Thursday, 26 February 2015

MORE COUNTERFEITING? 27 28 and 29

Well I still haven't shared all the layouts I've done and I'm running out of February so without further ado.

I was really pleased with this one, the lower paper was one I thought I might struggle to use, but by cutting into the full sheet and blending it with a more natural background and a few heart circles I was soon finished.  The photo is of the Queen of Hearts at Chatsworth at Christmas last year.


Next up using a shiny gold paper (the centre piece), over a border of 'global' paper.  Using embroidery thread around the square, matted photo and a journal card which doubled as both title and journal card.  Photo taken by hubby when we were on our way back after a meal out at Center Parcs we were having such a giggle!


And finally early morning selfie when it was mighty cold which I think you can tell. Using up the floral paper, stitching hand stamping and an embellishment card plus a few enamel dots for good measure!


Have I finished yet you might ask?  Can I be honest - no I still have some in the blog folder linked with the kit - whoops!

3 comments:

  1. Super LOs Virginia. I love the Queen of Hearts one - the colours are perfect.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Queen of Hearts page. The red beams draw your eye up and the border looks crown-like. I really like your letter stamp. It reminds me that I have a typewriter key set that I have hardly used. I think that it is my oldest set. Love your stamping and paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you did scrap on, didn't you. I especially love your selfie page - that floral paper is fab!

    ReplyDelete