Wednesday, 4 February 2015

JUST SCRAPBOOKING

Good morning, well here I am sharing some more layouts that I created recently, grabbing some blue and green papers and card stock so I could just scrap - one of my favourite colours combinations!

The photo documents a meal out me and hubby had when said 14 (was 13 year old) was away, photo taken on my photo, added a frame and some writing and then had it printed.


This one was out of the same papers I'd got out, I'm loving the little cork board arrows and the enamel dots too.  This was a beach near Souter Lighthouse, the noise of the waves on the pebbly beach was really really loud - but lovely - if I could bottle that - I would!


Hope you have a happy scrapping day!  

8 comments:

  1. I love the doilies and cork together, a really nice combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, both of them Virginia. You constantly amaze me with your sheer volume of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many photo's of boy on beach lol, must get on with scrapping them :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the blues on those pages soften that intense green. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colour combo Virginia - beautiful LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts... I love those cute little arrows too and the happy balloons in the photograph.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top layout makes me want to buy some doilies!! :)

    ReplyDelete