Thursday, 12 February 2015

JUST BECAUSE

Sometimes it's nice to create just because you want to, these were inspired by new paper purchased by hubby for Christmas.

the first layout documents my niece and sister when we were out for my birthday last year.  I love the photos - the two of them are absolute stars - always!


Next up me and said 14 year old at Chatsworth Lumiere last year.  I used the wave boards Karen sent me as part of my Secret Santa to create the shapes on the layout, I think they should have been a one hit wonder but I've used them over and over as templates rather than one off embellishments!


Hope you have a happy scrapping day!

5 comments:

  1. Ah what fun! I love the polka dots!! Its so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pages..... I love the polka dots too. They make me feel happy :)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "wavey" look :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these too. Love polka dots and MME paper. Well done you.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good - love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete