Tuesday, 3 February 2015

FINISHING OFF THE BLOG FOLDER

You will remember that I've been sharing some of the remaining items that have been lurking in my blog folder for some time. 

First up a birthday mini book for my friend's daughter


I send them blank with lots of add ons and some double sided tape so she can fill it full of photos relating to birthdays and parties etc. 


The inside of the book was quite simple as the papers were really effective, the book is in the style of the one I created for the Wear Crafts National Scrapbook Day in 2014


And these are a selection of the pages and pockets









Here is the link that relates to the original post with a downloadable instructions for this book if you fancy a go yourself

I also did some fun mail art last October, when asked to do a guest blog post over on the Weird Scissors Blog, check out their blog here







And finally the UK Scrappers stocking I put together last year with some of the contents, the main reason for sharing it, is that it's the first time I've made a stocking and I was rather pleased with the finished result


Hope you have a happy scrapping day!

3 comments:

  1. The mini book is adorable and I love the spooky fun mail.
    You made a fabulous job of that stocking - it looks wonderful.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love that stocking! I am such a cheat - I buy mine :P

    Lovely to see one of your mini books again too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely to see all the "other" crafting you do between layouts :D XXX

    ReplyDelete