Sunday, 8 February 2015

CREATING A LEGACY - WEAR CRAFTS WAY

Good morning, time to share a layout created with the gorgeous legacy papers that Jen sent from Wear Crafts.

These papers are gorgeous, rich colours, wonderful patterns - just what you want when creating some layouts.


I used a wave board to create the shapes top and bottom, the 'hole punched' pretty edge is actually part of the paper, I tore the edge on the red paper and mounted the photos.

The photos document my sister and niece and my mum heading into Chatsworth last Christmas for their Alice In Wonderland inspired decorations!  I love the fact that the paper has red roses on it - very apt - Jen you must have known!

Fancy using the same yourselves?  Then head over to the lovely Jen's Wear Craft website here and grab yourself some beautiful papers!  Even better if you are near Jen she holds regular classes - more information on her website!

Hope you have a happy scrapping Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Love those papers. Fab colours.perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wood effect of those papers with the roses against it. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super LO Virginia - I love the rich colours.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The patterned paper & photo's really stand out well when using such a dark back ground . A cool Lo. Virginia.

    ReplyDelete