Friday, 27 February 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUTS 30 31 32 33 and 34

Well I did say I still had some left and we are almost on the last day of February so here goes the last of the layouts for this month.

First up a photo of said 14 year old's homework for chemistry that he did on Minecraft - totally genius in my book!  I loved the mix of colours on this one!


Pinwheels - I love - photo of my photographing the lake at Center Parcs didn't even know he'd taken the shot LOL!


The other bit of that paper which I think looks fab on this.  Photo of me, said 14 year old, sister, niece and Mum at Chatsworth at Christmas


New hockey shirt for said 14 year old so had to document it!  Well it would be rude not to!


And finally documenting me and hubby time one Saturday morning, just the two of us sharing a coffee - simply bliss!


I've thoroughly enjoyed the kit this month - roll on Sunday

3 comments:

  1. Fun pages and memories..... gosh that coffee looks good!

    Love the page with the stripes and pinwheel.

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make these pages all look so different. Love your photos too :) Minecraft... am baffled but it's very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super LOs Virginia. The photo on the last one is a perfect moment and I love how you have scrapped it.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete