Monday, 16 February 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUTS 10 AND 11

Morning all, I can't tell you how giddy I am to be up at 7.55am on Monday morning!  Why?  Because this week there is no work, so I'm still in my PJ's and I've got a cuppa and blogger to keep me happy - utter bliss! 

First up the giant crawling half human/half hare rabbit at Yorkshire Sculpture Park, it always looks so different depending on the time of year, in Autumn (when we took this photo) she's still creeping in amongst the foliage, we visited her recently and as the trees around are all bare she's fully visible!


Then another photo from Chatsworth at Christmas which was in the theme of Alice in Wonderland, these were two of the hedgehogs embroiled in the croquet game with the Queen of Hearts, I adore the bottom picture where the hedgehog has his eyes closed!


Hope you have a happy scrapping day! 

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to be able to see the sculpture at different times of the year. Its changing surroundings must really make a difference to what it looks like. Great LOs Virginia.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sculpture and adorable hedgehogs -- I never thought they could be so expressive. Great layouts! Love the color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What interesting critter pages!

    ReplyDelete