Good morning, well it would appear that I haven't got off to a roaring start with my counterfeit kit this month - absolutely incorrect! I put the kit together on the first it's just trying to find decent light levels to photograph layouts that I'm struggling with!
Finally downloaded the photo of the kit and yes before you say it - it is a big kit, but the joy of doing this challenge is that I get to combine lots of different manufacturers (rather than staying safe with just one), I get to use up lots of paper that I might not always use and because it's all colour coordinated I can just crack on.
I also grabbed lots of little bits to add to the kit, these are out of a box full of 'extras' that I've created or made, plus a few doilies and some washi tape!
Another view of that kit
I will start sharing layouts now I've finally got a few photographed, I didn't get off to the roaring start of January if I'm honest and I'd only managed a scattering of layouts by Friday, thankfully Six Nations Rugby meant an afternoon at the craft table on Saturday afternoon and I pulled together 23 layouts, which I completed yesterday evening. The kit is almost empty!