Monday, 9 February 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT - FINALLY

Good morning, well it would appear that I haven't got off to a roaring start with my counterfeit kit this month - absolutely incorrect!  I put the kit together on the first it's just trying to find decent light levels to photograph layouts that I'm struggling with!

Finally downloaded the photo of the kit and yes before you say it - it is a big kit, but the joy of doing this challenge is that I get to combine lots of different manufacturers (rather than staying safe with just one), I get to use up lots of paper that I might not always use and because it's all colour coordinated I can just crack on.


I also grabbed lots of little bits to add to the kit, these are out of a box full of 'extras' that I've created or made, plus a few doilies and some washi tape!


Another view of that kit


I will start sharing layouts now I've finally got a few photographed, I didn't get off to the roaring start of January if I'm honest and I'd only managed a scattering of layouts by Friday, thankfully Six Nations Rugby meant an afternoon at the craft table on Saturday afternoon and I pulled together 23 layouts, which I completed yesterday evening.  The kit is almost empty!

10 comments:

  1. Wowza...23 in an afternoon. Gosh Virginia that certainly is going some - I'm exhausted just by the thought of it.
    I love your colour combo for this kit - I look forward to seeing the finished LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kit.
    Also thanks for being late blogging too :D (I've only just got mine up!)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That is a lot of layouts to do in one sitting! I love the colours in this kit. There´s more rugby to come so you are onto a winner there! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 23 layouts?!? Now I call that a happy, scrappy day - wow!
    So glad you got the kit together - and yes, it is a big one.
    Can't wait to see your album's worth of pages :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely large kit - crack on, as you say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow is about all I can muster for that kit.....over whelmed!!! Looking forward to seeing what you create xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, especially, love your extras. What a great looking kit. And, I am utterly amazed at your productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! 23 layouts in that little bit of time! Oh I wish I scrapped like you got so many photos so little time :) Love the kit you created and excited to see what you do with it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great kit, and doesn't it feel great to get so much done?

    ReplyDelete