Sunday, 15 February 2015

CKCB - LAYOUTS 8 AND 9

Good morning lovely people, hope Valentine's Day treated you well, I'm sharing a couple more of my counterfit kit layouts this morning.

I wasn't sure about using the centre paper when I started out, but I found by breaking up the whole it really did work.  I hand cut the scallops along the top, backed with some busy paper, split a doily in half, grabbed a photo, hand journalling and a title.  Photo of said 14 year old and his cousin on Christmas day checking things out on line!


And said 14 year old and hubby at a recent ice hockey match, the striped paper is glittery and sparkly so wanted to keep it simple.  A strip of coordinating card stock some cork arrows and it was done.  I didn't hand cut the edge of the glitter paper but used a border punch!


Hope you have a happy scrapping day! 

6 comments:

  1. great stuff! really striking :) jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very different LOs but both fabulous.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are fabulous layouts. Your scalloped edges work a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those guys let you get away with using lovely on that second page?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really showcased that gorgeous glittery paper perfectly and these are two really lovely pages. You are doing so well with these "more difficult" to use busy or bold designs

    ReplyDelete