Saturday, 14 February 2015

CKCB LAYOUTS 6 AND 7

Finally daylight where I can take photos - yay!  So here are the next two layouts to share from my kit.  Even though this is technically a Christmas layout I think all the red and the hearts are quite apt for today!  Photo of me and hubby on Christmas day - the title 'Calm Before the...' which was very apt - I would like to wish hubby a very happy birthday for today!


Then I'm sharing this my least favourite layout from all that I've created recently - time over again i would have abandoned the yellow paper - but hey you live and learn.  The photo taken underneath the glass topped table at Chatsworth at Christmas part of their Alice in Wonderland themed house, you can see the eat me, drink me items and the key on the table!


6 comments:

  1. You're so pretty!! And, I love your glasses. They are exactly what I want when I can justify getting a new prescription pair. Great pages. I, especially love the black touches on the first page that draw your eyes in. Nice stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely some L-O-V-E going on in that first layout! FAB

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo on the red LO is great of you & hubby. Hope he had a super birthday.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - love that bottom paper on the second page, and that you are doing so much stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hearts, and the red and black are perfect for that first layout!

    ReplyDelete