Wednesday, 11 February 2015

CKCB LAYOUTS 4 AND 5 PLUS MORE MAGAZINE INSPIRATION!

Good morning, well mid-week again and time is flying by at the moment (literally), in some ways that's a good thing, in other ways I don't like life on fast forward!  

So next page, another direct scrap lift from the Scrapbook Magazine I'm not sure if the original is done by Carin McDonough or someone else as it's not clear, but the advice was to hand stitch on a layout, something I love to do anyway so I set too with paper piercer and created the layout below. 

The photo is of my niece and said 14 year old under the giant table with the 'eat me' 'drink me' and 'key' items above them on the glass table,  it was taken when we visited Chatsworth at Christmas last year.  

I'm loving this month's kit colour combination, so different from last month! 


And this photo taken by hubby of me and little sis on our walk around Chatsworth after our wander around the house, the ground was frozen, so definitely boot weather as you can see! Again loving the colours of the kit, added some doilies and some circles I cut from another layout!


Hope you have a happy scrapping day!

8 comments:

  1. Loving both of these. Very different, the both of them, but definitely you. The colours on the first one... and design actually with that swirly stitching, reminding me of a bee trail, would make a great Winnie the Pooh page :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these layouts are so different but gorgeous! Love the stitching on the top one and the colourful doilies teamed up with yellow certainly brightens a winter day! Thanks for the visit to my blog and the lovely comment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts .... love the boots!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boot pic! So clever to tag the season :-)
    And your stitching is FAB - really adds so much to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must take you ages to add all the sewing on your layouts Virginia.
    Bot lovely Lo's but I must say that the colours on the bottom Lo are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stitch pattern! And the colors to your Winter boots layout. Nice boots and pretty doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy scrappy day to you too. Nice pages. Sure could use those warm boots here today - we have 6 new inches of the white stuff!

    ReplyDelete