Monday, 23 February 2015

CKCB LAYOUTS 21 22 AND 23

Morning all and yes I am still sharing my counterfeit kit layouts for this month and yes this is layout number 21 and counting.  Relatively simple layout, plain cardstock a blend of papers that are left over, some handstitching and some washi tape and a photo of my fabulous sister on Christmas day! 


Next up those wavy boards being put through there paces again as you can see. I created three strips, and then separated them on the cream background, using one gap for the journalling and the other for some hand stitching, used up the remaining arrows next to the title.  Photo of the frozen lake at Center Parcs.


Finally, the doormouse at Alice in Wonderland - Chatsworth at Christmas last year.  I blended the floral paper with some plain cardstock and muted stars paper and then added the bracket for a bit of colour.  Added some hand drawn and cut hearts from a previous layout and then added the stitching.


Tomorrow I'll be taking part in the counterfeit kit layout blog hop - so don't forget to pop back.  Hope you have a happy scrapping day! 

3 comments:

  1. These are terrific! Love all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the LOs Virginia and what wonderful photos...I especially love the ones on the third LO - so cute.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the moods you've created on each of these pages - lovely, placid and sweet. Nicely scrapped.

    ReplyDelete