Thursday, 19 February 2015

CKCB LAYOUTS 18 19 AND 20

Good morning well we've woken to windy weather, grey clouds and rain this morning in Yorkshire, so I'll be heading to my craft table very soon.

First up it never ceases to amaze me, how blending colours from a photo into a layout make it so much more pleasing on the eye.

I was skeptical as to whether I'd manage to use this cloud paper out of the kit - but no trouble whatsoever!  The photo was taken of the cascade fountain at Chatsworth last year!


Next up a photo taken at the end of the day when we visited Kelham Island for their Christmas Fayre, we took my sister and my niece for the first time and we had a grand day.


And this one has a photo inspired by my sister, as part of the Chatsworth at Christmas, she realised that a photo of the back of the white rabbit might make for a fun photo!  So we had to steal the idea and low and behold it did make for a fun picture!

Fairly simple layout with a few enamel dots on to bring together!


Hope you are having a Happy Scrapping Day!

5 comments:

  1. I see what you mean about the colours in the photograph and the background.....

    Great layouts. Chatsworth is on my (ever growing) 'to do' list!

    Grey, raining and cold here today.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold, wet & dark here all day.
    I love the LOs Virginia...especially the wwhite rabbit.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun time! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cloud paper. Your mix of colors do work so perfectly with the photograph. Again, I really like your touch of stitching to each layout. I think it might become a signature to your style! Great pages!

    ReplyDelete