Wednesday, 18 February 2015

CKCB - 15 16 AND 17

Morning all, well I've been up since the crack of dawn (or so it feels) and had a physio appointment which was a tad pointless - referral on to podiatry to see if they can get this foot pain free - we shall see.

So I thought I'd share another three layouts that I created with my counterfeit kit this month, the first up is the Mad Hare from Alice in Wonderland, this was by far my favourite when we wandered around Chatsworth last Christmas.  He had such an amazing expression and I loved all the detail.  It was also lovely to see them recycle the Snow Queen's throne from the previous year which is what the hare sat on!  A simple layout but I took my lead from the colours in the photos!


Then you can't tell but the border of this one has shiny gold elements to it, kept it quite simple adding a few elements such as the hand stitched kisses along the top.


And finally the dressing up corner at Chatsworth - as you can see everyone wanted to be the Mad Hatter!


Hope you have a happy scrapping day!

5 comments:

  1. Am sooo going next/this year! And I totally adore that final spread lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pages, that last one made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What super photos and they look wonderful on your lovely LOs.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun times - what a FAB photo op! Nice that you found what you needed in your kit - good planning!

    ReplyDelete