Saturday, 31 January 2015

WEAR CRAFTS LAYOUTS

Good morning everyone and here we are on the 31st - yes let me say that again 31st of January 2015 - already!  Here are a few layouts I created using the Simple Stories set I got from Jen last year!

First up a photo I got of those two when we were at Beamish trying to get both the moving vehicle and moving tram in the background - mission accomplished.  I love the positive colours of these papers!


Next up the negative of the bracket shape I used on the layout above, plus a strip of the red paper, onto green cardstock, a strip of white paper and a white photo mat to make the photo pop.  This photo was taken on my phone in a Japanese garden - we had a lovely day!


These papers were some Jen sent me that I initially struggled with, don't ask me why I just did, but then once I'd walked away and come back to them (typical), they started to work.  This was a day out on holiday where the rain was torrential, we visited Benthall Hall which was nearby and had a fab visit, they even loaned us an umbrella so we could enjoy the gardens!


Hope you have a happy scrapping Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. I love that postcard journalling card and how you've used it on a holiday page - great fun :) Loving all of these Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male pages ( i find them so hard to do)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super LOs Virginia. I love the umbrella page.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts.
    I still have the teddy I got from Beamish museum more than 20 years ago!! :)

    ReplyDelete