Wednesday, 28 January 2015

WEAR CRAFTS AND SIMPLE STORIES - A PERFECT COMBINATION

Good morning, well I'm working my way through my blog folder and have several layouts where I used the fabulous Simple Stories kit from Jen at Wear Crafts known as Summer Paradise, at only £8.99 for the kit it was great fun to use and proved really good value for money!  I managed 4 layouts from the kit and had lots of elements left over to add to future layouts - fabulous stuff!

First up a photo taken on my phone when we arrived back at a holiday cottage after a busy day out.  The sun was setting and we were enjoying a glass of wine and some reading - bliss


Next up a photo taken near of dear hubby on the beach, I enjoyed adding the circles of arrows on this one, this kit really is in my comfort zone for colours!  Lots of torn edges and a strip of white to make the papers pop.


Another one of those camera phone photos, it's fun to capture the little things in life and this was perfect as one of the elements within the kit had ice creams included, I was enjoying my circle cutter when I created this layout!


Finally Hartlepool's historic quay I made up a simple square of papers to create a natural border on the page, hand written journal card, another paper element included in the kit and a photo!


If you want to find out more check out Wear Crafts page of Simple Stories goodies here

5 comments:

  1. Those layouts are lovely, very bright & I love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely summer pictures...roll on warmer weather! Looks like a great kit, you've made some super layouts from it. Love the little beach hut element too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely paper with the arrows on . You feel warmer just looking at the fab warm colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layouts, love the warm colours.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete