Tuesday, 13 January 2015

SHARING MORE CREATIONS

Good morning, following on from yesterday's posts I thought I'd share some other recent makes that don't come in the 12 x 12 format.

This one is a little mini book I created for a school friend, the design is the same as the one I created for Wear Crafts National Scrapbook Day last year using some fun bright papers I had.


I love to create these little books, I do one for each of her daughters and also a Christmas mini book too and I know she has an absolute blast filling with lots of memories and photos documenting birthdays and Christmas.


I think it also shows how versatile the mini book is, I've done it in all sorts of papers and the book looks different every time.


The other positive on this one is that it also not too big, so hopefully not too daunting to fill.


Lots of glittery happy papers!


Lots of other things to share over coming days - you'll have to forgive me if they are Christmas based though!

2 comments: