Thursday, 8 January 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT - LAYOUTS 7 8 AND 9

Evening all more layouts using my kit, I haven't managed any more layouts since my first flurry which I must admit I need to remedy later.

First up a really fun layout, I got a new butterfly punch which I really like, I used the 'negative at the bottom and stuck the cut outs at the top!

 Up close how pretty are these


And here are the negatives


Another layout using some of the grey papers


and the last one said 14 year old and said niece standing on the rocking stone at Chatsworth!




9 comments:

  1. I haven't even done 1 yet - a bit of catching up to do I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Virginia, you have gotten off to a flying start with your LOs - fabulous pages.
    The photo for the 'wow' page is amazing.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning pages, and I really like how you did the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely colour palette to work with. Great layouts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages! Those butterflies are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages and a beautiful punch.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Virginia! Lovely layouts and that looks like a fun punch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rows of butterflies, you've used grey paper to full advantage here. And that last page is just such a fab photo, and so well scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layouts, especially the grey one!

    ReplyDelete