Wednesday, 7 January 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUTS 4, 5 & 6

Good morning, well more layouts created from my kit, I love this kit, it's always fun once I've put it together to see what I can create from it!

More pink layouts which is definitely outside the norm of what I create, this was one of those, lots of squares of paper left over how do they fit on a page.  The photo documents a day trip on my birthday last year.  I used a chipboard letter as the 'title' as it were.


Next up double page spread that I created, quite simple, pink paper, washi tape either side, butterfly stickers and a turquoise fine liner.


The photos document an art installation at Chatsworth last year during the Beyond Limits exhibition.


And here it is as a double page spread.


Hope you are having a happy scrapping time with your kit.

8 comments:

  1. Great pages, Virginia! Especially love the double page spread. Great pink pages!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layouts :) Really like the double page layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts...the pink actually looks awesome with that blue (not a pink user either) not at all girly :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're putting us Master Forgers to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pages, great job layering. I like to add a little of the pen line to my layouts also.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice, I love how the pink plays a part on each page in a slightly different way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layouts and I love all the pink!!

    ReplyDelete