Saturday, 10 January 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT LAYOUTS 10, 11 + 12

Morning all, well it's been mighty breezy here in Yorkshire overnight I mean really very noisy, I hope it calms down soon!

Anyway I digress as it's time to share some more layouts, I've had such fun playing with all the pinks in my kit if I'm honest!

This one was again quite simple but the bold 'lace/doily' like paper was quite vibrant, the journal card was all prepared ready so it was just a matter of putting it all together.  The tree documents yet another sculpture at Chatsworth's Beyond Limits exhibition, the tree was laser/water cut steel which had rusted, I love how when you looked closely the branches were made up of people all joined together.


Next up layers of greys and greens, I'm loving my new corner punch as it's the reverse style of the one I had originally.  Photo taken on my birthday last year at Chatsworth, I'm stood with my Mum, said 14 year old and niece.

And the last one makes me giggle on two counts, first up that shirt hanging out below his jumper! The polka dot on the layout edge is actually washi tape which I thought went really well with the polka dot pocket that I'd got.  The black tickets are just die cut and then 'torn' apart.  The title was almost prepared other than the letters, again a really quick layout to put together and documenting again his first day at school this year.  I've done this same photo each year since he started school, I'm hoping to create one giant double page layout documenting each one when he reaches the last year of school!  And yes the title - well this is the year that he's overtaken both me and his Dad on the height stakes!




























Right off to link up with the fab girls over on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge - hope you have a great weekend ahead!

10 comments:

  1. I'm loving all your layouts. Must have a go at this counterfeit challenge as it would help reduce my mountain of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! Love the corner punch that you used on the second page and the pink & grey on the first page, especially! Thanks for sharing your pages with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mum looks such a poser in that pic lol...and it is so scary how fast they grew...mine is all but 6ft tall and still growing :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layouts I really like the 2nd one and will have to remember to do that with my punch it went well with the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layouts. That tree looks amazing, I'd love to see it in real life. And how handsome is said 14 year old in his school uniform--they grow up so fast. When my "little" man was 8 his shoes fit me!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I still haven't done one - you're on a roll - are you trying to beat last year's total?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you certainly are outpacing most of us over at CKC. This is a nice assortment of pages, with lots to like, but that polka dot border is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts and that is a really interesting tree.
    Cindy F.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so productive! well done on three lovely layouts - all so different!

    ReplyDelete