Tuesday, 6 January 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT - LAYOUTS 1, 2 AND 3

Good evening, well I set too with my kit the other day as I was still off from work and had great fun creating - 16 layouts in the afternoon.  I know I know crazy stuff, I haven't finished with the kit yet, but I thought I'd show the first three layouts.

First layout, I had fun just playing with the papers and adding some washi tape too.  I also matted the title onto a chipboard bingo card.  The photo is of said 14 year old and niece having a rest (another rest) when we went out for a day trip to Chatsworth last year!


Next up one of the many pink layouts that I created, I don't usually get chance to do pink layouts given that my main person to scrapbook is said 14 year old, however I had great fun with this, added some corkboard arrows and a yellow sticker element that I've had forever!  The photo me and my sister 'sampling' the alcoholic beverages at Chatsworth Country Fayre last year - we had no idea the photo was being taken LOL!


And yet another photo of these two having a rest!  I enjoyed using up some flag stickers I had and kept the layout really simple!


I shall share the next layouts shortly, hope you are enjoying your kit!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful snaps and wonderful pages to showcase them - nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed by your productivity! And, since I have two boys, pink can be a challenge for me too. Good thing I like pink for my pages. Sometimes, the simple pages can turn out to be the favorites. Yours came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layouts! Wow that many layouts in one day amazing I can't do it in a weekend :) Yep some kits can produce any layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layouts. You are cursing through your kit.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great start to that CK usage :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 16 layouts in one day? wow, you are super woman.

    Those pages are wonderful, thank you for sharing them with us.
    bless you

    ReplyDelete