Thursday, 1 January 2015

COUNTERFEIT KIT - JANUARY 2014

Good morning - whoops afternoon - well I find myself on the 1st January 2015 with the clearest craft desk in well over 12 months which means I hadn't a clue where to start on the craft front!  Thankfully the counterfeit kit has been released today so a hunting I went to find papers and embellishments, alphas and anything else that fit the bill.  It's ages since I joined in one of these, which means I think I made my kit too big - whoops but hey I've got the whole of January to play and play I shall.  So here without further ado is my kit.  This will probably be a kit of two halves, as there are papers which have a cream tone and some papers that have a white tone and I tend not to blend them, but we'll see maybe I'll break all the rules.  I haven't counted all the papers - let's just say lots!


Next up all the other bits and bats - it should be fun


If you haven't heard of the Counterfeit Kit before then check out their January post here

14 comments:

  1. you are quick! that's a fabulous pretty kit, have fun crafting with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you've gone b-i-g! Lovely selection of papers though - you are sure to have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ginny, thanks for popping over to my blog and for your love and support. Having shut myself away for so long I'd forgotten how much the friendships I've found on here mean to me, and what an inspiration they can be. I'm in awe of your determination to enjoy living and of your generosity of spirit (not to mention your art) hope this year brings you all you would wish for yourself. Much love
    X Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - loving all the pink. I'm with you on not using white based papers with cream based papers - I run into the same problem with Project Life cards. Maybe if you mix them, I'll take the hint and get over my separation quirk. Enjoy your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your CK. Enjoy playing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely kit and you sure are quick! Glad to see you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, knowing how you like to get every bit out of your kits, this could result in a VERY big number of LOs. Lovely selection.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That *is* a big kit, but sometimes it's nice to have a lot of choice! It'll be nice to see what you make with it all x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many pretty pinks! Gonna love seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely large kit!!! I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fabulous kit! Looking forward to all of your creations this month - be sure to link them up :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it fun to get back into the game? Lots of feminine doily papers, there. Looks like you have instigated a new challenge; white and cream, together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm late getting around to commenting but your kit is a real winner! Glad to see you joining in again and we look forward to seeing all your creations!

    ReplyDelete