Sunday, 25 January 2015

COUNTERFEIT CHALLENGE THE FINAL ONES (WELL FOR THIS MONTH) - LAYOUTS 25, 26, 27 AND 28

Good morning well believe it or not I've still not quite finished with this kit (although I did 'top it up' once around the time I did the challenges for the blog hop).

I've managed a shed load of pink layouts this month which I've really enjoyed, probably because I rarely use pink!  First up a layout using the wavy boards again (thank you Karen), another one of those 'almost done' pages was subjected to the wavy line and then I added a mix of paper behind.  Zig zag sticker along the bottom and some hand stitching.  The photo is the first time I got to meet one of my best friends, we'd only ever met virtually before!


Next up a page of torn pieces (literally), I broke the script up by blending a neutral paper in between.  I used up one of the journal cards and got to use two fairly appalling quality photos from when we went to the Maize Maze last year - great fun when you go at night but much harder on the photography front!


Next up another pink page - look at me go.  A mix of torn strips and leftovers from the kit, simple title and journalling in between torn pieces.  The photo was taken in the 'fairy grotto' at Chatsworth Luminere last year, it was mesmerising I could have stayed there all night!


And the final layout is a blend of all the left over pieces from the kit.  The photo is the top of the Cascade at Chatsworth's Luminere evening last year, it looked so different with all the colours on it!


So 28 layouts from the kit - had a fab time and thoroughly enjoyed and although I swore I wouldn't be doing the 365 layouts in 12 months again at this rate I might just end up doing just that!  Now hurry up 1 February 2015, I want to see the next kit!

5 comments:

  1. That's some awesome "userupping" :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. 28 is fantastic - and all the more so for so much pink! I really like the mix of so many patterns on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LOs - love the "coffee rings" on the first one.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete