Monday, 22 December 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - 12 PLEDGES - HAPPINESS PART 2

Good morning, I hope I find you well, it's time to share the layouts that I've made with the gorgeous kit from Jen at Wear Crafts - now it has been so popular that Jen has run out of kits, but check out her website anyway as she always has some fabulous papers and always has some great kits available!



Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 


And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5!

so first up another layout from Chatsworth last year, again the papers are just so beautiful I didn't want to drown them out so I added the brown block at the back, overlapped the post card elements, added a photo and some hand journalling and some burlap stickers and it was done!


Next up it was fab to finally get these photos documented, these are the 'gifts' given to the children in the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by Father Christmas, the photos were quite poor given the light levels and lack of flash usage - although I can't grumble as Chatsworth is fantastic in allowing photos to be taken!

Again a simple layout, little strips of paper documenting the day, a strip of contrasting paper and Noel lettering, fab stuff!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LOs Virginia. I love the colours of the first one - those PPs are fabulous. The second one is lovely with the long thin photos - very effective.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete