Saturday, 20 December 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - 12 PLEDGES - DECEMBER KIT - HAPPINESS

Good morning, I hope I find you well, it's time to share the layouts that I've made with the gorgeous kit from Jen at Wear Crafts - now it has been so popular that Jen has run out of kits, but check out her website anyway as she always has some fabulous papers and always has some great kits available!


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 


and the cost of the kit - £5 - yes that's right!

So first up is a layout of my niece, my sister and me at Chatsworth last year when the house was decorated with the theme of Narnia.  Here we are stood next to the lamp post.  I kept the layout simple if I'm honest, the papers are beautiful, the cut off strips from the bottom of each page created most of the strips, a bit of cream cardstock I had lurking and a few gems that were lying around on my desk and the gorgeous wooden embellishments were enough to create the layout!


Next up my sister having tea with Mr Tumnus - giddy doesn't cover it!  Again you can see the simplicity of the layout but the papers are so beautiful.  Simple block cuts, a splash of red and a little wooden title and it was done!


3 comments:

  1. I love this kit and forgot to do my post :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LOs Virginia - the colours are fabulous.
    I hope you and the family have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2015.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete