Saturday, 27 December 2014

UK SCRAPPERS - SECRET SANTA STOCKING SWAP

Last year I learnt from Carmen that there is a Secret Santa Stocking Swap on UK Scrappers, being a crafter having a crafter as a Secret Santa is basically a dream come true, so I joined in last year and had much fun!  This year I did the same and ooooh my - what a beautiful stocking with so much no I mean SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCCHHHHHHHHHHHH inside it and in the attached box - completely overwhelmed.  I also discovered that Karen was my Secret Santa - thank you so much hun it really is amazing!

So first up - how cute is this stocking - I mean seriously - how cute!


This 'little' bundle was the contents of the parcel with the exception of one item which I will reveal later!  To give you some perspective that is one of my dining tables!


Up close we've got alphas


And 8 x 8 papers


More alphas


And wavy boards - these are a new concept to me - they will be being used at some point today!


Then there are stencils - ooh gelli plate you are in for a treat and then you can see the corner of a bundle of 6 x 6 papers too


Enamel dots


And gorgeous stickers


A black journalling pen and a white pen - yay!!!!!!!!!!


Fab elements to appear on a scrapbook layout very soon!


Gorgeous stickers


And buttons


And embellishments


And butterflies


And needles to go with...


Embroidery threads - yay!


Washi tape



Ink pads


And that tape that I love so much and use too quickly


Liquid pearls and glossy accents


Oh and chocolate


Chipboard pieces


and glue sticks with a fab note on - I will be asking Karen where the original shop is because since our local store that I normally buy my glue sticks from has shut down I've struggled to find a good alternative!


And paper - how gorgeous are these - and my table and tree had lots of red going on this year - so these are utterly perfect!


More papers (all double sided too).


Oh and I haven't used one of these before so we'll have to see what I can do!


Now you should just be able to make out - giant alphas in stencil styley!


and mahoosive 12 x 12 chipboard!


And a blank journal to play with

 And the icing on the cake - BLACK GESSO - YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Once again a massive thank you to Karen for all the gorgeousness - above and beyond!

5 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing stocking!! So many goodies to play with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so much goodness. And the stocking - too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word - what a fabulous gift! I think you will be happy for hours with this lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, what a fabulous stocking and just look at all those goodies. You are going to have some serious crafting fun with that lot Virginia - I wonder how many pages you will be able to create with this lot...I'm sure it will be loads.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete