Saturday, 1 November 2014

WEAR CRAFTS 12 PLEDGES OCTOBER 2014

Well doesn't time fly when you are having fun and yet another beautiful release from Jen at Wear Crafts as October draws to a close!

These beautiful autumnal papers really did pack a punch as I put them together and decided this month to try for some colour blocking style pages.  This is my first offering.

I split all the papers up into sections to play with and then started to reassemble them.

This photo documents me and hubby in front of Hardwick New Hall (AKA Malfoy Manor from the Harry Potter films).

I added strips of decorative borders which I punched out of white cardstock and some words off some tissue tape that I got hold of recently.

I used the reciprocal tree piece in another layout and so to prevent them looking the same I added a strip of black and some stickers to it to make it look different.


So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 




And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for! 

2 comments:

  1. smashing stuff! and we have a few kits left :) jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scallop along the top there!

    ReplyDelete