Saturday, 29 November 2014

WEAR CRAFTS 12 PLEDGES - NOVEMBER 2014

Good morning one and all - and we are here to look at the layouts created with the gorgeous papers available in the 12 Pledges Wear Crafts kit this month.

First up a photo taken on a day trip to a Japanese Garden, part of a birthday treat for my sister.  I loved the gorgeous flowers on this paper and thought they set off the pagoda photo beautifully.  A frame around the paper, some of the lined paper for journalling, matted the photo and used some of the letter stickers for the title.


Next up what we thought was the 'oak' at Boscobel House (but turned out to be a younger relative - whoops).

I liked playing with these papers, the subtle stripes and fabulous quotes really made this layout.  I used a grungy stamp with some distress inks to tie the layout in and my trusty heart stamp.



So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website.  Pop back tomorrow and I'll share a couple more layouts that I managed out of the kit!


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 


And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for!

5 comments:

  1. I soooo failed in my pledge to get some scrapping done this year. Maybe it should be my resolution next year :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LOs Virginia and super photos too.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous and so different to mine! jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed Jen, it's so amazing to see all the different creations!

    ReplyDelete