Wednesday, 5 November 2014

WEAR CRAFTS 12 PLEDGES KIT

Morning all another layout from the kit that I've put together this month, this one documenting a water feature that we came across on our travels this summer.  I broke the busy frames papers up with blocks of colours from the other parts of the kit.  I like how the photo pops from the background!


So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 


And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for! 

1 comment:

  1. Great LO Virginia. I love seeing the photos of the pieces of art you see on your trips out.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete