Sunday, 30 November 2014

WEAR CRAFTS - 12 PLEDGES KIT - NOVEMBER

Good morning, hope I find you well, I'm here to share a couple more layouts using the fab 12 Pledges kit from Jen at Wear Crafts this month.

So first up the three of us on a barge trip in the summer.  I loved the papers and wanted to use the key elements from this one.  I used a border punch on the top and bottom and then stuck to some dotted cardstock, matted the photo added a couple of hearts and it was done!


Next up Bowes museum which we visited earlier in the year.  Again using a border punch, using some of the cut elements from other papers in the kit and some of the stickers.


And the final layout using this kit me and said 14 year old at our second visit to Wroxeter's Roman Villa.  A strip of the floral paper, couple of strips of the plaid style papers, three hole punched hearts.  I used a grungy stamp on the layout and added the title.


So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 


And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for! 

4 comments:

  1. You certainly do get the most out of your kits. Fabulous LOs.
    Love the family photo on the first LO - you all look as if you are having a wonderful time.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful LO's using the kit, the papers are brilliant.I love all three but I have to admit the first one is my favourite, the colour combo is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you split the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How on Earth do you get so many layouts out of our kits!!!???? Brilliant! jenx

    ReplyDelete