Monday, 3 November 2014

WEAR CRAFTS 12 PLEDGES FOR OCTOBER 2014 - WE ARE FAMILY

My second layout using the 12 Pledges kit from Wear Craft for October 2014, I kept this one intentionally clean in lines, using the tree PL style card for the title, colour blocks to make the page pop and a photo from my phone.


Me and hubby were venturing around Burton Agnes garden which is well worth a visit enjoying the beautiful plants and the giant board games, I love the Alice in Wonderland feel of this photo!

So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 




And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for! 

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, you make me want to scrap again! This is such beautiful inspiration ;) xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is fabulous!!! I LOVE the way you have put the blocks together... great stuff! jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO Virginia. The panels and the photo work so well together.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean and simple, just how I like scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete