Wednesday, 12 November 2014

THE WEEKS ARE RUNNING AWAY WITH THEMSELVES

My official take on November up to now is that it's going way too fast - I mean really really really fast!

So I thought I'd have a blog folder clear out ready for photographing some layouts at the weekend.

First up a summery layout using three panoramic photos from when we were staying at Wenlock Edge in the summer.  I couldn't make my mind up which one to use so decided on all three.  A really simple layout but glad I managed to use all the shots!


Next up, one I've been saving literally all year as it was Christmas related I thought you might all throw cushions at your computer screen if I posted this earlier.

Another simple one, due to the busy background paper I layered up simple cardstock to create the layout.  It documents my Mum and my sister perusing the TV guide last year on Christmas day - they looked awfully guilty if I'm honest!


Hope you are having a happy scrapping day!  Catch ya later

3 comments:

  1. Now that is my type of scrapping... which pic shall I choose? Can't decide? Use all three!! LOL It looks great with the three... balanced and its all about the memories. Yep, your Cis and Mum look kinda guilty... wonder what they were really up to? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LOs Virginia.
    Most certainly a photo of two guilty folk **giggle** but that makes the photo even more special because of the memory.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love panoramic photos!!

    ReplyDelete