Friday, 28 November 2014

ROCKING YOUR WORLD FRIDAY

Good morning, afternoon, evening one and all, we find ourselves on the last Friday of November already and yet again time to take stock and reflect on the last 7 days.


You'll be pleased to know there are a few more photos this week - I am trying! 

So the biggest happy and grateful moment of the week is this photo of me and Sarah meeting for the very first time.  I've known Sarah online for an age and regard her as one of my best friends, so to finally get to meet her in person really was amazing!  We met at an ice hockey match when she was visiting the locality last Saturday and we got on like a house on fire - which is what I expected.  I also got to meet her clan as well - which was fab! 


Saturday morning me and hubby escaped to the local heritage centre where we popped for a coffee.  They'd decorated the place which was lovely and I loved this statement on the wall! 


The coffees were pretty nom too! 


I liked the giant snowflakes on the ceiling - it was lovely to take a break from everything and just enjoy each others company!


Oh I nearly forgot - when I met Sarah I got a selection of her gorgeous Lost Dogs stickers!  So I've now got a fabulous selection of these amazing stickers!


Sunday was stir it up Sunday where I made the Christmas pud, I've used the same recipe year on year and love it - no fat in it, light and tasty!  This is it before I cooked it


And here I am making the obligatory pudding wish (I have photos of hubby and said 14 year old 
partaking in this as well). 


Sunday saw us venture to Wentworth Castle for their Christmas market, we didn't buy anything (I have this awful habit of doing the 'I could make that') but it was lovely to listen to the carol singers and enjoy the autumn colours across the landscape! 


And said 14 year old - looking taller and older by the day - it's so strange seeing him grow so much so quickly!  He is still great company with a great sense of humour - all good!


Then almost completing the Autumn Bucket List - only one item missed off which I think is pretty good.  I've now replaced it with the Christmas bucket list which is continuing to grow!


And the last grateful is the safe delivery of my ceramic poppy from the Tower of London display.  Not sure how to display it yet, but display it I will.


So there you go, happy moments from the last 7 days, if you fancy joining in then pop a post together, pop back link up and we will come and visit.  

Hope you've had a fabulous week.


3 comments:

  1. Glad your poppy has arrived, mine is still waiting... and a friends' has got lost been delivered wrongly by Yodel ....a great week - can't believe said 14 year old seems to be as tall as his dad now!! Love that waste it wisely sign, that's wonderful! Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have one of the poppies. I am sure you will find a good place to display it.
    How nice to meet up with an on-line friend. I like to put a face to a name. I love the Waste Time sign too. Fourteen year olds have habit of growing every time you look away! You are very lucky with your son. he seems to be a lovely lad.
    What a lot of things you have in your Christmas bucket list. You certainly don´t waste your time. Have another great week. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrrr I typed a comment and I don't think it went through. Let's try again. It started something like "ooh look it's me!" :) I am currently at hockey again. Watching Wildcats vs Steeldogs again. Deja vu. Our rink isn't quite as fancy as yours. It was fantastic to finally meet you and yours. Hopefully it will happen again one day soon!

    ReplyDelete