Friday, 7 November 2014

12 PLEDGES KIT FROM WEAR CRAFTS - HUMBER BRIDGE AND MEMORIES

The last two layouts created using this months kit, that's five layouts out of the kit with only the addition of photos, a bit of white card stock and a few bits of embellishments lying around (namely washi and tissue tape).

First up a photo of The Humber Bridge from the summer, me and hubby were heading for a few days away and were travelling towards the east coast; we knew we were getting closer as this loomed in front of us!

I did some decorative border strips, added a little washi tape, cut some white squares out and added some of the gorgeous heart stickers from the range!


And last but not least the photo of Withernsea pier entrance (not that the pier still exists).  I loved the  frame paper and the great stickers such as the picnic basket.  I added lots of little heart stickers and the Memories sticker as my title!


So there you have it if you fancy getting your hands on one of the kits for the bargain price of £5 then head over to Jen's Wear Craft website to see if she's got any left!


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely LOs Virginia.
    Do you know, in all the years I've visited my cousins up in Yorkshire I've never seen the Humber Bridge...perhaps one day.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete