Monday, 6 October 2014

YOU TWO!

Good morning, wow what a difference a day makes, this time yesterday we have bright blue skies - utterly gorgeous - now we've got rain and drizzle and well it looks pretty miserable out there if i'm brutally honest!

So let's have a cheery layout to make us feel and happy and positive.

Now I haven't done a double page in forever so thought it was about time I sorted that out.  This is hubby and said 14 year old basically pratting about with armour, gauntlets, dressing up clothes, swords and guns at Boscobel House in their education room.  They had me giggling away as I took photos of the two of them messing about.  It was like a game to see who could put the most on if I'm honest!


The papers are the Simple Stories DIY Boutique range from Wear Crafts which can be found here I used a strip of paper at the top and at the bottom mounted it onto orange cardstock and used a strip of washi tape (that I received as a gift from Sarah for my birthday!)


Added a chipboard heart and a journal card some photos and it was done.  I love papers that just come together so easily!


Hope Monday is a happy scrapping day for you!

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant!!! Just shows how versatile these papers are! jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! You have been busy.... not left comments on everything... this is like a global comment!!! jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Virginia :D Love the bright red and that strip of &'s.

    ReplyDelete