Sunday, 5 October 2014

WHO YA GONNA CALL????

Sunday morning already - time flies.

Good morning, well I'm here sharing another layout using the Simple Stories DIY Boutique range that I got from Jen at Wear Crafts

The background is a gelli print I made for the final summer of colour challenge earlier in the summer but never got around to using.

I know it's a bold page but I love it.  The brights of this set of papers is fab.  Adding a bit of washi tape from my stash and some burlap stickers (also from Wear Crafts), the layout was a quick and easy one to pull together.


It documents a photo I took on my phone of said 14 year old's lego during the summer he bought the Ghostbusters vehicle and it was uber cute I couldn't help but document it!

7 comments:

  1. GHOSTBUSTERS!

    Oh I hope Logan gets into Lego. My girls never did. Love this page :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic lego kit! super cool, goes with the super cool layout, love the gelli-print background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. this really pops! Such a lovely bright LO.. great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely bright, fun colour - great LO Virginia.
    Lego is so different now from the basic blocks I remember playing with.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab, bright layout, totally love the Lego, It's one of mine & H's favourite rainy day activities.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete