Friday, 3 October 2014

WEAR CRAFTS 12 PLEDGES SEPTEMBER 2014 AND SO THE STORY BEGINS AND JUST LOVELY

Good morning well I'm here to share the last two layouts out of the six I created with the wear crafts 12 pledges September kit.  This first one uses the ripped square out of a layout I share yesterday and if I'm honest I didn't actually think I'd be able to use it, there was actually a tear in the paper at the bottom right hand side, but a carefully placed title card and you'd never have known if I'd not told you.

A few squares of paper with rounded corners a sprinkling of stars and a sheet of card stock from my stash and we have the layout.  I finished it off with a ring of stitches around the inside of the circle and had such fun.  The photo is the day me and hubby arrived to enjoy the Granary at Aldborough for a few days when said 13 year old was away!  A view like that and a glass of wine - it's the simple things in life that I love.


And the last layout - using the circle cut out of the paper above and placing left over strips of paper behind, splitting one of the PL style cards from the back of the pages and rounding the corners, to offset the picture.  I mounted the photo on white cardstock, added some stars and some stitching!

The photo shows the reflection of Hardwick Hall in a gorgeous ball on the water.


So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 




And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for! 

4 comments:

  1. 6 layouts from a £5 kit - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are neat pages. The floral paper is becoming iconic - I have some and must dare to "tear" into it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LOs Virginia and such lovely photos.
    You really do know how to get your monies-worth out of your kits.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that teared edge to the paper Virginia, loving seeing these.

    ReplyDelete