Saturday, 4 October 2014

SIMPLE STORIES DIY BOUTIQUE - DOOR

Morning all well showing some more layouts that I've created with a selection of the DIY Boutique Simple Stories papers from Jen at Wear Crafts - check the link here if you want to get your hands on some.

The photo was taken at Blist Hill Open Air Museum, I just loved the composition of the same.

I used some plain pink cardstock from my stash, then added a punched shaped piece of paper, other strips of paper to make the page pop, I used one of the envelopes that Wear Crafts stock.  They are just plain when you get them, so I added some paper, some washi tape from my stash and the page started to come together.

I added three brads and the layout was done.  I love love love simply but effective layout!


Hope you like the layout and that you are having a happy scrapping day!

3 comments:

  1. The CS & PPs work so well with the colours in the photo - lovely LO.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete