Tuesday, 21 October 2014

MONDAY MORNING - SCRATCH THAT MEAN TUESDAY!

How the weekends tend to speed up and Mondays appear only too quickly, so quickly so now I find myself on Tuesday!  It's a little bit cooler this week in Yorkshire if I'm honest, the winds over the weekend seem to have stripped a lot of the autumn colour from the trees so it's feeling properly like autumn now. Waking up at 6.30am to find it still dark isn't much fun either, but next weekend they give us back an hour that I've been missing since March so that will be nice!

So I'm going to share a layout I did utilising inspiration from UK Scrappers using Simple Recipes inspiration.  This one creates the confetti look utilising the eraser on the end of a pencil dabbed into an ink pad.


The photo was when we visited to Tar Tunnel at Ironbridge last year - you can tell it's over a year ago as said 14 year old is significantly shorter than the two of us, this year - not so much!

Hope you are having a happy scrapping day!

Oh before you go I forgot to mention that I've done a guest post on The Weird Scissors this morning a Halloween inspired mini book (and layout), click here to have a nosey.  The Weird Scissors blog is fabulous and has loads of Halloween inspired posts, don't forget to check out all the other work they've done!

4 comments:

  1. you have been very busy - playing catch up and I love the photos of the light display. jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique and a fun LO

    ReplyDelete