Wednesday, 22 October 2014

MIDWEEK LAYOUT

Morning all, well the week is galloping along at a merry old pace if I'm honest which is good, although a busy day stretches out in front of me at the moment.

This layout is one from a visit to Wenlock Priory, we'd visited it the year before when it was still covered in snow so it was nice to see it in some summer sunshine for a change.  I love these panoramic photos on layouts!


Next up 'using up' some scraps that I had remaining on my table, scrapping my Mum and sister who'd come over for a scrapping day - much fun was had by all!


Hope you are managing a happy scrapping day!

2 comments:

  1. Great pages, I especially was struck by those papers on the first one - excellent choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little house and banner in the second layout

    ReplyDelete