Saturday, 11 October 2014

LIFE IS WONDERFUL

Morning all, well I'm back with another Simple Stories 'A Charmed Life' layout using the bundle pack from Jen at Wear Crafts, this kit just goes on and on (and apparently there are a couple of bundles left so contact Jen if you want to know more - link to Wear Crafts here )

This was the carved figure at the head of the ship, I loved the colours in the photo and thought they blended well with the papers - so away I went, using some of the journal type pieces of paper, some chipboard pieces, a bit of hand stitching you know the drill! 


This was a replica of the original, the ship Trincomalee can be found in Hartlepool's historic quay and we were amazed to find the original ship (most of which is still integral to the refurbished ship) was built in Bombay in India!

Hope you have a happy scrapping Saturday! 

4 comments:

  1. A good Lo, Virginia. you do like sewing on your layouts I've noticed . I like the paper with the tiny stars .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely PPs there Virginia - great LO.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the staggered effect of your papers there, leading the eye to the photo.

    ReplyDelete