Thursday, 16 October 2014

LAST TWO (WELL FOR NOW ANYWAY)

Good morning lovely people, I have two final (and I use that word loosely because I do have some leftovers from this kit!) layouts to share using the A Charmed Life - Simple Stories range from Wear Crafts - I know Jen has a few of the items left, so hope on over here and have a look if you fancy.

I used some plain blue cardstock and then offcuts and a frame on this one, hand stitching, a sticker and some journalling - sorted!  

The photo was taken of said 14 year old enjoying the bouldering when we visited High Force Water Fall in Teesdale - him and his Dad thoroughly enjoyed climbing over all the rocks for a better view (and because they can!)


And this one, using strips of paper, highlighted with glossy accents, two square photos, hand stitching and a foam mounted tag with the title 'It's a Charmed Life'.  Hidden journalling.

Photos taken on the beach near Souter Lighthouse, I can still hear that crashing wave noise in my head when I think about that day!


Hope you have a happy scrapping day!

3 comments:

  1. I really love the top one with all the stars :-) Lovely photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos Virginia, love the pages you've got out of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers are divine and I love both pages :)

    ReplyDelete