Wednesday, 8 October 2014

HELLO SUNSHINE

Good morning, well this is my last layout using the gorgeous Simple Stories DIY Boutique collection from Jen at Wear Crafts - click here to find out more 

Up to now the pages have been bright and vibrant, but I went for a more subtle scheme on this page.  Using up some of the gorgeous polka dots, some brads, burlap stickers and the title sticker.  I used a 12" wide photo that I'd had printed and all came together really quickly.


The photo was a panoramic of a gorgeous photo taken on the beach near Souter Lighthouse, an idyllic day, blue skies, beach and crashing waves!

Hope you are having a happy scrapping day!

4 comments:

  1. What a super photo Virginia - great LO.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use such a brilliant photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. smashing! I love this place! jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used a photo that big before . On a day like today cold & wet , i'd rather be somewhere like in you photo.

    ReplyDelete