Tuesday, 7 October 2014

AWESOME

I've been sharing some layouts I created using a selection of the Simple Stories DIY Boutique range from Jen at Wear Crafts - check link here 

They have been so much fun to play with and are just a selection from the main paper kit available - I kid you not. 

This one I built up blocks of the paper on a plain pink cardstock to marry in with the busy picture. 


This was documenting the second scrapbook day, me, my Mum and my sister and my niece had and we had loads of fun.  They are holding the layouts created on the day - not bad going to say it was my sisters second time of proper scrapbooking!

I stamped the title and added journalling to the strip on the right and it was done.  It really is a versatile paper pack!

I've got one more to share with you tomorrow if you fancy popping back, until then happy scrapping!

5 comments:

  1. I love the joy and energy radiating from this page...definitely a "Smiley" day :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant! just look at all of that! jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gina - a definite smiley page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I love how all the blocks are so different but still work together!

    ReplyDelete