Monday, 29 September 2014

WEAR CRAFTS 12 PLEDGES SEPTEMBER 2014 - HELLO BEAUTIFUL

Well my second layout from the kit is most definitely one of my favourites from the year.  I loved the polka dots in the papers and cut a wave of the arrow papers for the left hand side.

I cut contrasting elements to go on top and some hearts on foam pads to make it pop.  A strip of the tartan paper and a project life style piece from the back of one of the sheets.


I added some hand stitching to get the photo and the wavy bit to stand out and I did some cross stitch too.

A favourite photo of hubby from the summer and the layout was complete!

So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website and see what's she's got available - be warned these kits sell fast!


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 


2 comments:

  1. so you didn't fall for the fussy cutting then... looks fab! jx

    ReplyDelete