Monday, 1 September 2014

WEAR CRAFTS 12 PLEDGES - AUGUST - LAYOUT NUMBER 2

Morning all well layout number two from me for the 12 Pledges kit for August from Jen at Wear Crafts.

Ink sprayed and stamped background to get me started, a cut blue border (gutted from layout one that I shared with you yesterday).  Adding components parts from the kit, punched tag and a piece of sea wave paper mounted on foam dots.


I attached the twine with a little bit of glossy accents and all was complete - fab stuff and good fun!


So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 


And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for! 

7 comments:

  1. Well that is great. I love the sprays. Just like water splurges from the sea. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab layout. Love the spray background and the twine. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - thanks there are so many inspirational ideas on this layout. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page, I like the anchor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another super LO Virginia. I love the inky background.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great LO.. so much fun in the elements. Love the ink splats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the use of the 3 little waves in the bottom corner :)

    ReplyDelete