Thursday, 4 September 2014

WEAR CRAFTS 12 PLEDGES AUGUST KIT - HAVE YOU GOT ONE YET?

Good morning lovely people 4th layout from me, believe it or not this one came about after I'd done four layouts already and all I had left were scraps - I know crazy right.

First of all I stamped a little bit of the background blue card stock, which I had added to the kit.  Then I added some shaped edges, I gutted the papers to get the most out of them.  I added a doily and a bit of washi tape to the layout too.  

A fabulous picture of a sweet penguin we came across at Sewerby Hall


I then punched the tag, hand stitched on a couple of wooden buttons I had lying around and the sticker with the word fun on and finished off the layout.  Sometimes when you think you have little left in a kit that's when the kits come into their own!


So you'll be asking where to get this kit from - well head over to Jen's Wear Craft website


Fancy some more inspiration then check out fellow DT Lesley's blog posts 


or our leader herself - Jen's blog 




And did I mention the cost of the kit - £5 - that's right £5, fancy a few extras, Jen usually has some fab add on elements you can buy too - so what are you waiting for! 

3 comments: