Monday, 15 September 2014

TIME FOR SOME CRAFTING - SIMPLE STORIES - WEAR CRAFTS - BARNARD CASTLE

During the summer I was lucky enough to secure a bargain pack of papers and embellishments from Jen at Wear Crafts for some Simple Stories goodies as part of their 'A Charmed Life' range.  I was not disappointed when I received them, lush greens and blues, loads of extras included.  I've finally managed to start playing using the same, adding in some plain card stock I've really pushed this kit to it's limits.

First up a panoramic picture we took when visiting Barnard Castle - a fabulous ruined castle literally in the middle of Barnard Castle!

This seemed like a strange place to start, using the strips that you cut off the bottom onto a sheet of plain yellow card stock.  I added some hand stitching, stickers and a title with a brief amount of journalling.


I'll be sharing more of the layouts I've created using the kit over the coming days.  If you fancy getting your hands on some great kits then don't forget to pop over and to the Wear Crafts website and take a look for yourself - you won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout, and a gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that is lovely! bright and cheery... these papers are gorgeous... we are like totally connected - I am running a series of layouts on my blog using these papers too! Starts tomorrow! jenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo and paper choice works great.

    ReplyDelete